I enjoy getting to know my patients and helping to resolve their medical conditions. I treat all ear, nose and throat disorders, from sinus disease to the diagnosis and removal of facial skin cancer. I also specialize in diagnosing and treating allergies. I am using the latest sublingual immunotherapy to control allergy symptoms. This treatment applies drops under the tongue for allergy control instead of shots.
I have an interest in facial plastic surgery, including eyelid lifts and rhinoplasty (nose jobs). I also diagnose and treat voice disorders, sleep apnea, and offer surgical treatment for thyroid and parathyroid conditions.
Patient education is an important part of my practice and my goal is to ensure that each of my patients understand his or her condition and plan of care.
American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
• American Osteopathic Association
• American Academy Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
• American Osteopathic College Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery
• American Rhinologic Society
• American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergy