Stephen J. Franzino, MD
Specialized Orthopaedic Surgeons
University of Southern California School of Medicine
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Additional one-year fellowship in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, (Provided orthopaedic coverage for the San Francisco Giants, Oakland Raiders, San Jose Sharks, San Jose Sabercats, USA National Rugby Team and the College of San Mateo.)
1010 Nut Tree Road, #150
3435 Valle Verde Drive, Suite B
Dr. Franzino is a board-certified, fellowship trained Orthopaedic surgeon with over fourteen years of experience. He continually provides his patients with advanced, state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment services for a wide range of Orthopaedic conditions.
Dr. Franzino is currently an orthopaedic consultant and a member of the medical staff for several professional Bay area sports teams, including the San Jose Sharks (NHL), San Jose Sabercats (Arena Football League) and San Jose Stealth (Professional Lacrosse League).
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- The Society for Golf Medicine and Performance
- National Hockey League Team Physicians Society