It is important to us that you understand your medical bills. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
To view Common Questions About Billing, click here.
Admission & Registration
Our admitting representatives will ask for information to register you at the hospital. The first four items on the list below are "musts" for everyone. The remaining items may be necessary, depending on your individual situation.
- Social security number
- Insurance card
- Photo identification, such as a driver's license or state photo ID
- Cash, check, or major credit card to pay for services not covered by insurance
- Your employer's (or spouse's employer's) name, address, and phone number--if you receive health insurance through that employer
- Health Plan Referral Authorization--if required by your health insurance carrier
- Medicare card, plus the date of your spouse's retirement if that applies to you
Patient Financial Services: (707) 646-3400
Your hospital bill will include charges for tests and services provided by the hospital staff (facility fee). These charges do not include fees charged by the physicians who care for you (physician's fees). The physicians' charges are billed separately.
Send payments to the following address:
Patient Financial Services Department
4500 Business Center Drive
Fairfield, CA 94534
Payments can also be made over the phone or at either hospital campus. The Patient Financial Services Office (Billing) is open Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and is located at 4500 Business Center Drive in Green Valley.
If you do not have insurance or need help managing your hospital bill, we are here to help. Please contact one of our Financial Counselors for assistance in identifying programs for which you may be eligible.
Center for Primary Care and NorthBay Specialty Practice Bills
Physician Billing Department: (800) 727-5662
Managed Care Department: (707) 646-3280