NorthBay offers adult day services through a supervised group program that offers respite for caregivers and enjoyable activities for those with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory loss disorders. Participants at our Adult Day Center can benefit from social interaction and our specialized therapeutic program, while caregivers gain time during the day to work or recharge.
NorthBay Adult Day Center offers:
- A safe environment with supervised group and individual activities
- Focus on activities to maximize remaining function and capabilities
- Staff and volunteers specially trained to work with patients suffering from memory loss
- Psychosocial, functional, and activity assessments
- Support, information, referrals and training to assist caregivers
- Individualized care plans designed to achieve the highest degree of independence and well-being
- Lunch and dinner plus snacks and beverages
- Sliding scale fees with some reduced fees available
If you have questions, please call the Alzheimer's Day Care Manager at (707) 624-7970.