Keeping Solano's Workforce Healthy
With almost 30 years experience, NorthBay Occupational Health is the longest-serving provider of occupational medicine in upper Solano County. We provide cost-effective and comprehensive occupational health care to businesses and industries in Solano County.
We offer you and your business:
- Dedicated service, providing occupational medicine services exclusively
- Full-time, board certified/eligible physicians experienced in industrial medicine and committed to working with employers, employees and insurance companies
- Convenient location across from NorthBay Medical Center
- Customized service and reporting capabilities to help you in your business
- Timely communication toward an aggressive return to work
- Customized programs to meet the unique needs of your business and workforce
Our office is open weekdays with accommodations for injury care walk-in treatment, as well as scheduled appointments. After hours injury treatment is available in Fairfield at NorthBay Medical Center and in Vacaville at VacaValley Hospital emergency departments.
To make an appointment or for questions about drug screens or DOT, call the clinic at (707) 646-4600.
For other information about NorthBay Occupational Health, please call our office at (707) 646-4600 or call Kelly Rhoads-Poston at
(707) 646-3293 or e-mail