Our innovative joint replacement program for knee and hip procedures allows you to return more quickly than ever to the activities you enjoy. NorthBay Joint Replacement Program is a comprehensive service focusing on pre-operative education, specialized hospital care, dedicated staff and progressive rehabilitation.
Why choose NorthBay?
- Minimally invasive surgery options to reduce scarring, recovery time, and pain
- Experienced surgeons and surgical teams who perform hundreds of orthopedic and joint replacement procedures every year
- State-of-the-art operating rooms and a dedicated nursing care unit with private rooms
- Education to prepare patients and families, before and after surgery, on what can be done to help speed recovery
- One-on-one physical therapy following surgery
- Options for patients who wish to avoid blood transfusions during surgery
For more information about the NorthBay Joint Replacement Program, call Cynthia Giaquinto, R.N., at (707) 624-7600