Advanced Treatment to Heal Difficult Wounds
NorthBay Center for Wound Care is the advanced wound healing center in Solano County dedicated to ensuring that local residents receive top-notch wound care.
Why is Wound Care Necessary?
In the United States, more than 6 million people are afflicted with non-healing wounds. In such cases, wounds have failed to heal on their own because the body's immune system became compromised due to factors such as infection, trauma, malnutrition, and diabetes.
Is There a Typical Plan for Wound Treatment?
Because every wound is unique, NorthBay physicians complete a thorough evaluation of each patient to identify the underlying causes hindering recovery, and then determine an optimal treatment plan.
What Kind of Wound Care Therapies Does NorthBay Provide?
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- Antibacterial Dressings and Medications
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
- Compression Therapy & Mechanical Off-Loading
- Bio-engineered Skin Substitutes
- Ostomy Care ( Colostomy & Ileostomy)
- Wound Debridement