At NorthBay Health, we are devoted to creating an environment that nurtures and nourishes a commitment to compassionate care, and just as importantly, allows you to flourish. Having one of the highest retention rates in the industry is a testimonial to that pledge.
So join us, and be part of an incredible community of dedicated professionals who share the same passion.
At NorthBay Health, our presence as a leader in innovative health care solutions is made possible by a talented team of professionals who enjoy making a difference as well as a living. We call it "The NorthBay Way." The principles that lead our work include:
- Caring: Be friendly, be helpful; treat others in the way they want to be treated. Be compassionate; demonstrate genuine concern for the well-being of others. Affirm the worth and potential of others, and encourage caring behaviors.
- Collaboration: Honor promises and commitments; work in a spirit of cooperation. Establish and maintain healthy interpersonal relationships. Appreciate and use the knowledge and experience of others; fully support decisions once they are made. Be fair, be equitable, and be aware in all actions affecting others.
- Communication: Be consistent; earn and maintain the trust of others. Listen first; strive to understand events as they have meaning to others. Provide frequent, direct, and truthful communications. Ensure a clear and compelling purpose for the work that needs to be done. Show appreciation, recognize results, and celebrate accomplishments.
- Competence: Take personal responsibility for uncompromising levels of service, quality, and safety. Be accountable for problems that cross your path: do whatever it takes to do the right thing. Manage resources with prudence and responsibility; encourage innovation and risk-taking in others. Engage in lifelong learning to grow more skilled, professionally and personally.
At NorthBay Health we are committed to providing you with competitive wages and quality benefits for you and your family:
- Wages reviewed annually and adjusted to remain competitive
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for full and part-time employees and their families. Part-time is 20-39 hours per week
- Tax-deferred 403b with a percentage matched by NorthBay Health
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tax deferred dependent care plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Vacation & Sick Time benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Group Long Term Care Benefit
- Wellness Program
- Generous shift differential
Solano County offers you affordable housing, good school systems, and ample recreation for your off-duty hours. We are centrally located between Sacramento and San Francisco which means easy access to the ski slopes in the Sierra, Napa Valley wine country, and the beaches of the Pacific. Most of our staff chooses to live in our community, enjoying competitive Bay Area wages and benefits, without a stressful and expensive commute.
For more information on Solano County and its cities, please visit the following websites:
At NorthBay Health, our mission statement is Compassionate Care, Advanced Medicine, Close to Home. The compassionate care we provide extends to all individuals. We recognize that our team, and the Solano County community at large, are superbly diverse.
Diversity strengthens us, and by welcoming and drawing from our diverse experiences and backgrounds we are able to elevate the quality of medicine to exceptional levels, which makes it possible for patients to stay close to home to receive quality care.
We respect, embrace and value the differences throughout the communities we serve, the patients we care for and the staff we employ. We diligently practice living the NorthBay Way values, which consist of Caring, Collaboration, Competence, and Communication, instilling in them diversity, equality and inclusion efforts as follows:
- Caring: We practice inclusion by valuing diverse thoughts and perspectives. We recruit and hire candidates who reflect the cultural and socioeconomic differences present in our community.
- Collaboration: We operate as one team, the NorthBay family. Working together as a team fosters a feeling of trust and belonging. We know that the differences make our team stronger and enable us to fulfill our mission, sustain our business objectives, and promote enhanced results and creative outcomes.
- Competence: Excellence drives our workforce. As such, our employees maintain high technical standards and capabilities while also honoring and appreciating diverse thoughts, perspectives and contributions.
- Communication: We value all opinions and strive to ensure that all are heard. Additionally, we proactively train all staff with the intention of evolutionary growth, improved interactions and respect for all.