Medicare’s annual enrollment period is from October 15th through December 7th. This is your opportunity to change your health plan for the calendar year 2023. Below is a listing of the Medicare Advantage plans that are accepted at NorthBay Health.
Attend a meeting
Additionally, you may want to attend one of the sales meetings held by the health plans themselves:
Medicare Advantage Plans Accepted at NorthBay Health
You have more Medicare Advantage health plan choices in Solano County in 2023. This list is current and will be updated when needed.
Choose any of these plans to get access to NorthBay Health doctors:
- WHA MyCare (HMO)
- WHA MyCare Plus (HMO)
- Anthem Blue Cross MediBlue Access (LPPO)
- AARP Medicare Advantage Secure Horizons
- AARP Medicare Advantage Choice (PPO)*
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage Assure (HMO)
- UnitedHealthcare AARP Medicare Advantage Focus (HMO-POS)
* We are considered out-of-network for this product, but we do accept it. This may result in higher out-of-pocket costs to the member.
Why choose a Medicare Advantage plan?
Medicare Advantage plans offer more benefits than Original Medicare including prescription drug coverage (Part D), and others such as dental, vision and over-the-counter allowance.
If your current plan doesn't offer the benefits and features you are looking for, it may be time to switch to a new Medicare plan.
Of course we'll continue to accept Medicare and supplemental plans such as Tri-Care for Life and AARP.