NorthBay Ear, Nose & Throat evaluates and treats patients of all ages with conditions affecting the ears, nose, throat & sinuses. Our board-certified team of otolaryngologists, speech therapists and audiologists will provide a comprehensive evaluation and then employ a variety of treatments including medication, advanced diagnostic procedures and surgery to ensure a personalized care plan for the ultimate wellbeing of our adult and pediatric patients.
Our otolaryngologists, speech therapists and audiologists provide care for...
- Ear infection
- Ear Pressure
- Hearing impairment and loss
- Hearing Aid reprogramming
- Immittance or impedance testing including: Tympanograms, acoustic reflexes, and reflex decay
- Swimmer’s Ear
- Chronic congestion
- Nasal polyps
- Masses and tumors of the nose
- Chronic sore throat
- Diagnostic Audiology testing including: Pure tone air and bone conduction, speech reception threshold, and speech discrimination testing
- Laryngeal-pharyngeal reflux
- Masses and tumors of the mouth, throat, face and neck
- Pediatric Audiology testing including: Behavior Observation testing, Visual reinforcement testing, and Play Audiometry testing depending on the age and cooperation of child
- Salivary gland disease
- Swallowing and voice difficulties
- Thyroid Nodules
- Tonsil and adenoid enlargement
Our team will also provide reports and results for referring providers, assistance to Veterans with required letters for VA benefits, expediting urgent referrals and making appropriate referrals for further care and hearing aids.