NorthBay's occupational health services provide cost-effective and comprehensive occupational health care to businesses and industries in Solano County.
With almost 30 years' experience, NorthBay Occupational Health is the longest-serving provider of occupational medicine in upper Solano County.
We offer you and your business:
- Dedicated service, providing occupational medicine services exclusively
- Full-time, board certified/eligible physicians experienced in industrial medicine and committed to working with employers, employees and insurance companies
- Two convenient locations – In Fairfield, off of Interstate 80 (exit Waterman Blvd) and in Vacaville, at Nut Tree Plaza, inside of NorthBay Urgent Care.
- Customized service and reporting capabilities to help you in your business
- Timely communication toward an aggressive return to work
- Customized programs to meet the unique needs of your business and workforce
- iSYSTOC - NorthBay Occupational Health clients have instant access to the information they need, you can see real time results of office visits, work restrictions, next step for the employee, number of visits missed and more. To sign up iSystoc for your company, contact Diana Moore at djmoore@NorthBay.org or (707) 646-5933.
Our offices are open weekdays with accommodations for acute injury care walk-in treatment, as well as scheduled appointments. After hours injury treatment is available in Fairfield at NorthBay Medical Center and in Vacaville at VacaValley Hospital emergency departments.
What is your interest?
This is a partial listing of services we provide, in addition to these, NorthBay Occupational Health can customize a program to meet the unique needs of your business and work force.
- Work-site health fairs
- Custom wellness programs
Drug Screening Services
Drug Screen Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. & 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please call 707-646-4600 to schedule an appointment. Walk ins are available on a limited basis.
- Collection and MRO services
- NIDA (DOT)
- Non-NIDA (Non-DOT)
- Triage Rapid Screen
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Non-MRO Services
- 24-hour drug screening
Injury Care Management
- 24 hour access
- Same day appointments
- On-site lab
- Rehabilitation Services
Medical Surveillance Testing
- Physical examinations
- Disability evaluations
- FAA Class 1, 2 & 3 Physicals (Aviation Medical Examination)
- D.O.T. screen/physicals
- Hearing tests
- OSHA-mandated testing
- Post-offer examinations
- Respirator certification
- American College of Occupational & Environmental Medicine
- Office Ergonomics Training by Humantech
- California Division of Worker's Compensation
- California Chamber of Commerce
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Institute for Work and Health
- FAA Medical Certification
To make an appointment or for questions about drug screens or DOT, call us at (707) 646-4600.
For other information about NorthBay Occupational Health, please call us at (707) 646-4600 or email manager, Diana Moore, djmoore@NorthBay.org or call Kelly Rhoads-Poston at (707) 646-3293 or e-mail kposton@NorthBay.org.
4500 Business Center Drive, Fairfield, CA 94534