Our Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center team specializes in caring for athletes of all ages, from recreational athletes to seasoned professionals. We treat sports-related injuries of the knee, shoulder, hip, elbow and foot/ankle. If pain or injury is keeping you out of the action, our Sports Medicine Clinic experts can develop a treatment plan to get you back to your active lifestyle.
Sports Medicine: Why choose NorthBay Health?
We offer same-day and next-day appointments. We understand the importance of a timely return to play, and work with our patients to get them back in their game safely and quickly as possible.
Our doctors are Board-Certified in Orthopedics and are Fellowship trained in sports medicine. Patients benefit from the most up-to-date, minimally invasive treatment and therapies available.
Our sports medicine doctors work closely with a team of physician assistants, athletic trainers, physical and occupational therapists to customize a care plan for you. Our treatment plans emphasize rehabilitation and performance enhancement as well as reducing injuries following return-to-sport.
We care for the region’s youth athletes year-round. Our sports medicine doctors provide game coverage for local high school football teams, college training rooms and several professional sporting events. We offer free sports physicals for all middle school high school and college athletes.
We are the official team healthcare provider for the Solano Community College, Solano high school sports teams, Vacaville Ballet, local soccer clubs, among others. This means you receive the same level of advanced care we provide to our local collegiate athletes.
Conditions and Treatments
- Acromioclavicular sprains
- Adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear
- Arthritis (knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, ankle)
- Bicep tendon tear
- Cartilage injuries
- Degenerative joint disease
- Impingement syndrome
- Knee ligament injuries
- Labral tears
- Meniscus injuries
- Multi-ligament injuries
- Pectoralis major tendon tears
- Rotator cuff strains
- Rotator cuff tears
- Rotator cuff tendon problems
- Runner's knee
- Shin splints
- Shoulder dislocations and subluxations
- Shoulder impingement
- Shoulder laxity
- Stress fractures
- Tennis elbow
- UCL tears - elbow
- ACL reconstruction
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Cartilage allograft transfers
- Cartilage restoration
- Distal clavicle excision
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Elbow/knee ligament reconstruction
- Fifth metatarsal fracture surgery
- Injections (Cortisone, etc.)
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee osteotomy
- Meniscal transplant surgery
- Osteochondral autograft and allograft transfers
- Quadriceps and patellar tendon repairs
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder arthroscopy
- Shoulder replacement (Anatomic and Reverse)
- Shoulder stabilization
- Sports-focused physical therapy
- Stress fracture surgery