Hand Therapy merges occupational and physical therapy to treat conditions affecting the hands and upper extremities.
Certified Hand Therapists (CHTs) help you restore function to your hands and arms and move on with your life after injury or medical conditions such as those listed below interfere.
- Cumulative Trauma/Repetitive Stress Injuries (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Tendonitis)
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- Flexor & Extensor Tendon Injuries
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Pain Management & Desensitization
- Splint Positioning & Management
- Work Injuries
- Wound Care & Scar Management