When faced with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of progressive memory loss, patients and caregivers benefit from our network of experienced Alzheimer's services staff and volunteers. From meeting the challenges of daily living to planning for future changes, our support services help Solano County area residents coping with dementia.
- Caregiver Support Groups provide practical and emotional support.
Alzheimer's Resource Center
Free educational and local resource information for families dealing with Alzheimer's or other dementia including:
- Referrals to community agencies and professional services
- Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia
- New research
- Caring for someone with Alzheimer’s disease
- Making your home a safe place
- Finding a residential care facility
- Finding respite care
- Legal issues and attorney referrals
- Support groups
- Links with the Greater San Francisco Bay Area Alzheimer's Association's Family Connection Helpline providing information on resources nationwide
- Library of videotapes, books and pamphlets to view at the center or to take home