Contributions to NorthBay Health Foundation touch and enhance the lives of thousands of Solano County residents each year.
Unlike many other nonprofit organizations, your contributions to the Foundation will stay in this community to benefit your family, friends and neighbors. Your gifts help ensure that we will be here when you need quality health care, close to home.
All donations are used to enhance patient services provided by NorthBay Health, addressing local needs for state-of-the-art equipment, facilities and programs. You can make donations to specific services, such as NorthBay Cancer Center, NorthBay Hospice & Bereavement, or to an area of personal interest. There are many options with planned giving for you to support NorthBay Health Foundation:
- Invest in a Charitable Gift Annuity. This enables the donor to support NorthBay while receiving a lifetime income and sizeable tax deduction.
- Establish an Endowment.
- Endowments are a transfer of money or property. You can stipulate how funds will be directed when you establish an Endowment, and if the principal remains intact, it could result in a gift that lasts in perpetuity.
- Include NorthBay Health Foundation in your will.
Planned giving isn't the only way you can give back. You can also:
- Become a sponsor of a fundraising event, such as the Solano Wine & Food Jubilee or Golf Classic.
- Attend a fundraising event, such as the Solano Wine & Food Jubilee or Golf Classic.
- Join the NorthBay Guild.
For more information on how to donate to NorthBay Health Foundation, call (707) 646-3131.