With a focus on reducing pain and improving mobility, NorthBay offers comprehensive orthopedic care in Solano County. Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons specialize in the latest advances in hip, knee, shoulder and ankle replacement including outpatient joint replacement surgery.
NorthBay is certified by The Joint Commission Disease-Specific Care Certification for total hip and total knee replacements. Our dedicated team can help you regain your active lifestyle with two Orthopedic Centers in Vacaville and Fairfield.
Why choose NorthBay for your total joint care?
- Minimally invasive surgery options to reduce scarring, recovery time and pain
- Experienced orthopedic surgeons and surgical teams who perform hundreds of orthopedic and joint replacement procedures every year
- Personalized care coordination to ensure your care is seamlessly facilitated from consultation to rehabilitation
- State-of-the-art operating rooms and a dedicated nursing care unit with private rooms
- Individualized education before and after surgery to teach patients and families helpful ways to prepare and recover
- One-on-one physical therapy following joint replacement surgery
Common Joint Conditions and Injuries
NorthBay orthopedic teams diagnose and treat a host of musculoskeletal diseases and conditions that may be candidates for joint reconstruction or replacement. Common injuries or conditions that may require surgery to reconstruct or replace damaged joints in the hips, knees, ankles, or shoulders may include:
- Osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis, is a chronic, degenerative joint disease often caused by aging joints, injury and obesity. Osteoarthritis of the hips and knees can lead to the loss of mobility and joint pain.
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries when of the main ligaments that helps stabilize and support the knee is partially or completely torn
- Cartilage tears (also known as meniscus tears), in which the soft tissue between the joints is injured, causing pain
- Rotator cuff injuries, in which the group of muscles and tendons surrounding the shoulder joint are partially or completely torn
Expert total joint replacement surgery and rehabilitation
NorthBay’s total joint replacement program is a comprehensive treatment program inclusive of diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating all musculoskeletal areas — bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, cartilage, connecting soft tissues and nerves. NorthBay joint replacement services include: