NorthBay Health offers an array of the most state-of-the-art procedures at close-to-home convenience for Solano County. Our high-level care is centered around surgical excellence as well as the utmost comfort for our patients.
What can I expect when having surgery at NorthBay?
Patients who have surgery at NorthBay Health experience the finest care in Solano County. We have skilled staff and nurses working alongside first-rate surgeons to care for you before, during and after your surgery. Our certified surgeons and their staff will provide you with all necessary information pertaining to your specific procedure including information to help you prepare for surgery, aftercare instructions, and a thorough explanation of the procedure.
What are the facilities like?
Our three surgical facilities include the most up-to-date technology and are designed for patient comfort, privacy, and safety. At NorthBay Medical Center dedicated operating rooms are specially equipped for trauma, neurosurgery and heart and vascular cases while joint replacement and other orthopedic surgeries are concentrated at VacaValley Hospital.
Same day surgery at the hospitals?
The Surgery Center at NorthBay VacaValley is a dedicated outpatient surgical center providing a full array of procedures from colonoscopy to partial knee replacements. It includes spacious patient rooms with natural light and comfortable waiting areas for families. We make sure that the processes of registration, pre-op, surgery, and recovery are as streamlined and smooth as possible.
Surgical Services We Provide:
- Anesthesia Services
- Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- ENT Surgery (Ear, Nose, & Throat)
- General Surgery (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Bowel, Colon, Liver, Pancreas, Gallbladder, Thyroid Gland, Skin, Breast, Soft Tissue, Hernia)
- Heart Surgery
- Obstetric & Gynecological Surgery (Female Reproductive Tracts & Pregnancy)
- Oncologic Surgery (Cancer)
- Opthalmology Surgery (Eye)
- Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgery (Bone and Muscle Deformities)
- Podiatric Surgery (Foot, Ankle, Lower Leg)
- Robotic-Assisted Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery (Chest, Lungs)
- Spine Surgery
- Urologic Surgery (Kidneys, Adrenal Glands, Ureters, Urinary Bladder, Urethra, Urinary Tract, Male Reproductive Organs)
- Vascular Surgery (Arteries & Veins)