A Message from Our CNO: Come Home to NorthBay
It’s more than a job. It’s a career!
Experience the difference in a culture of working with friends and colleagues who support you and the care you deliver, one in which individual recognition is a hallmark.
Be in a place where diversity and differences are respected and valued, where you become part of a family of health care professionals.
It's a place where independent thinking is welcomed and appreciated. After all, we are an independent health system, locally managed and laser-focused on people and community.
Be where autonomy in the practice of nursing is encouraged.
In the last decade, we've added and enhanced advanced medical services to become Solano County's most comprehensive health system with:
- The only TAVR program in Solano County;
- A robust neuroscience and neurosurgery program;
- Robotic surgery
- A rewarding and challenging tertiary ICU
- An Emergency Department with a Chest Pain Center and a Level II Trauma verification
- Two hospitals with Magnet nursing designation
- Direct nursing involvement in shared governance; and
- The ability to practice at the bedside while furthering your career in our clinical advancement program.
Our greatest asset? Our team, which delivers compassionate care and advanced medicine every day. If you're ready for a change, then it's time to come home to NorthBay Health.
Chief Nursing Officer